Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Lídio Toledo <li...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/25 18:29:54 UTC

Problems creating a Web Service with camel-cxf

Hello,

I am trying to create a simple Web Service example (using the Camel in Action as a resource) but when I start my application with maven jetty:run a keep receiving errors when I try to test the service with Eclipse's Web Services Explorer.

I need to create a Webservice with many operations using the top-down approach. In order to do so, I created a project using the archetype "org.apache.camel.archetypes:camel-archetype-web". Created a new wsdl using the wizard from eclipse and mapped the following in my ApplicationContext.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
    xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"
    xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf.xsd">

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="wsdlEndpoint" address="http://localhost:9090/NewWSDLFile/"
        serviceClass="org.example.newwsdlfile.NewWSDLFile" wsdlURL="/WEB-INF/wsdl/NewWSDLFile.wsdl" />

        <route>
            <from uri="cxf:bean:wsdlEndpoint" />
            <to uri="log:org.example.newwsdlfile.newwsdl?level=DEBUG"/>
            <transform>
                <constant>OK</constant>
            </transform>
        </route>
    </camelContext>
</beans>

I am including the sources used in this example in this message. Any clues to what I am missing?

Any help, or working example will be highly appreciated!

Regards,

Lídio