Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kevin C. Dorff" <kd...@dorffweb.com> on 2003/11/20 16:25:03 UTC

Tapestry 3.0 Tutorial version 1.0.2 available

I have updated the Tapestry Tutorial to version 1.0.2.

In 1.0.2 I extend have created a new application, "hangman2" which
extends the hangman functionality by demonstrating the use of stylesheet
and graphical Tapestry assets including how to do dynamically chosen
graphical assets (how to choose which graphic from an existing list will
be displayed at runtime).

Some other minor wording changes suggested by users as well, nothing major.

Kevin

Re: Tapestry 3.0 Tutorial version 1.0.2 available

Posted by "Kevin C. Dorff" <kd...@dorffweb.com>.
Sorry forgot the URL

   http://www.dorffweb.com/index.htm?page=taptutorial