Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by TISON BERTRAND <be...@cdn.fr> on 2004/07/13 10:33:17 UTC

Cactus , Struts ans tomcat

Hello!
I have some  probleme  with cactus and my Web appliclation.
If ever you have indications on my problem, I am a buyer.
I thus want to test my Web application with cactus.

My Web application run on a server Apache and the module tomcat isettled. As
engine of servlets we use the framework struts.

To test my Web app, I found an extension of cactus which is
CactusStrutTestCase but only I have already crossed a time  crazy to try to
make him walk with my Web app and that works in no way: (

I wonder to make thus how now.

Then if one Web working application with struts how saw you testing by using
normal cactus. I want indications!
Thank you in advance!

Bertrand
Coordialement

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
Le CREDIT DU NORD et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
This message and any attachments ( the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither CREDIT DU NORD nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.

RE: Cactus , Struts ans tomcat

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

I have personally never used Strutstestcase.

Have you tried:
1/ searching the web for "Cactus strutstestcase" or "extends strutstestcase"
or ... ?
2/ searching the strutstestcase project's mailing list archives or the
Cactus' one?
3/ Asking the question on the strutstestcase project's mailing list?

-Vincent