Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Max Barrios <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/27 21:39:58 UTC

How to restart Apache Ignite nodes via command line

Is there any way to restart Apache Ignite nodes via command line? I want to
* load new configurations
* shutdown the cluster to upgrade my VM instances
* do general maintenance
and just can't find any documentation that shows me how to do this via the
command line. Similar devops actions with other techs, I have running using
ansible/bash scripts.I want to do the same with Ignite.

Thanks

Max

RE: How to restart Apache Ignite nodes via command line

Posted by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com>.
Well, as you said you need to write some scripts. To shutdown the cluster you kill Ignite processes,
to load new configurations – copy the configuration files. No magic here, and nothing specific to Ignite.

Stan