Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2015/01/08 20:56:07 UTC

Problem with new UtilCodec code

When I navigate to

https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/paymentOverview?paymentId=8004

many exceptions are thrown and the screen fails to render.

I tried changing WidgetWorker.java line 74 to

localRequestName = UtilCodec.canonicalize(localRequestName, false, false);

which fixed the exceptions, but the generated link is wrong.

I don't know how to fix it.

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software