Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by vogeljo <jv...@sequax.net> on 2007/10/01 15:57:55 UTC

css-classes sequence with Trinidad skinning

Hi, i happen to notice that with trinidad skinning my own css-classes are
listed in the first place and therefore were overwritten by the following
default trinidad css-classes: <div class="myClass af_navigationPane_bar">
To ensure that a navigationPane-link will be rendere in my css-style i have
to write

.myClass af|navigationPane::bar-active-enabled
af|navigationPane::bar-content A {
	color: #000;
}

I would like to know if i got that right or if there are easier ways to get
that result?

Re: css-classes sequence with Trinidad skinning

Posted by David Übelacker <da...@uebelacker.eu>.
Hi,

not really better, but with !importent you can also solve this problem:

.myClass A {
  color: #000 !important;
}

David