Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com> on 2007/10/31 15:29:42 UTC

Need summary of intent and contend to each MyFaces JSF Commons subproject was (Re: [result][vote] start up the MyFaces Commons project)

Please summarize the intent and proposed contents of each subproject on
a wiki page.  A common refactoring page already exists [1].  The
resulting pages should be moved in each project's site documentation

Paul Spencer

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyFaces_Commons_Refactoring