Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com> on 2006/04/03 03:41:09 UTC

mod_jk Connector: version question

I notice here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/

That there are various 'stable' versions for certain O/S.  In
particular I notice that mod_jk 1.2.15 is considered stable for
Solaris and w32 but not Linux.

Any reason? We've done a lot of performance testing with a compiled-
from-source 1.2.15 on RedHat, but would really like a pre-compiled
version if we could get away from it (rather use the one everyone
uses than one we built).

The changelog for 1.2.15 would seem to indicate that it's the version
we should be using (those issues fixed don't seem O/S specific.)

thoughts?

cheers,

Paul Smith

Re: mod_jk Connector: version question

Posted by Rainer Jung <to...@kippdata.de>.
1.2.15 ist current stable for linux also. The page is wrong.

I don't know where the binaries come from, so unfortunately at the
moment there seems to be no binary download. If you build yourself, take
1.2.15 sources.