Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/10/24 20:19:20 UTC

Anyone ever get this exception?

Hi,

I'm running in master.

I had to reboot the only host (KVM) in my CloudStack dev environment. As
you'd expect, it was running my system VMs.

At the same time, I had to restart my CS MS.

I've noticed this exception before when I first start up the CS MS and it
has to restart SSVM. SSVM doesn't start and I have to restart the CS MS to
get it to work (usually starts up SSVM the second time without any
exceptions):

WARN  [c.c.v.SystemVmLoadScanner] (secstorage-1:ctx-efae49e6) Unexpected
exception There's no support for locking yet
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: There's no support for
locking yet
at com.cloud.utils.db.Transaction.lock(Transaction.java:386)
at
com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.acquireInLockTable(GenericDaoBase.java:1001)
at
com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
at
com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.acquireInLockTable(GenericDaoBase.java:992)
at
com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.setupNetwork(NetworkOrchestrator.java:596)
at
com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor$InterceptorDispatcher.intercept(ComponentInstantiationPostProcessor.java:125)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.NetworkOrchestrator.setupNetwork(NetworkOrchestrator.java:588)
at
com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.createSecStorageVmInstance(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:561)
at
com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.startNew(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:489)
at
com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.allocCapacity(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:667)
at
com.cloud.storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.expandPool(SecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:1265)
at
com.cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.scanPool(PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:123)
at
com.cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.scanPool(PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl.java:50)
at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.loadScan(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:101)
at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner.access$100(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:33)
at com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.reallyRun(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:78)
at
com.cloud.vm.SystemVmLoadScanner$1.runInContext(SystemVmLoadScanner.java:71)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
at
org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com