Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by lukes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/18 22:25:40 UTC

Exclusion List for standard tokenizer

Hi,

  Is there any exclusion list of characters which can be defined for
StandardTokenizer ? In my case, i want to use StandardTokenizer(as it solves
many problems of when to tokenization across languages) but i don't want to
tokenize the stream on certain characters for example '@'. Is there a way i
can provide that input to StandardTokenizer ? I tried to look into the
source code, but seems to got lost. Any pointer is really appreciated.

Regards.

Re: Exclusion List for standard tokenizer

Posted by lukes <ma...@gmail.com>.
Actually ClassicTokenizer seems to do the job. Any side effects of using
ClassicTokenizer rather than StandardTokenizer ?

Regards.