Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by yhs0092 <yh...@163.com> on 2019/04/12 03:09:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Limit the memory consumption of ServiceComb-Java-Chassis integration tests

Hi, currently our integration tests will run serveral microservice instances without limiting their memory consumption. As a result, I have to spare quite a large part of memory to ensure the execution of `mvn clean install -Pit` does not fail.
Maybe we can set `-Xmx128m` to limit the heap size.
Any ideas?

Yours sincerely

Yao Haishi
yhs0092@163.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Limit the memory consumption of ServiceComb-Java-Chassis integration tests

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
seems not important
because the limitation is just for IT, not a common mechanism

yhs0092 <yh...@163.com> 于2019年4月13日周六 下午7:29写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.