Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2008/08/04 13:04:23 UTC

[tools] Ok to commit HARMONY-5927?

Hi all,

Since we're in stability phase, I'm writing to request committer support
for committing the patch supplied in HARMONY-5927. It is a patch for
policytool - since this tool is incomplete, I do not think this patch
will cause us any instability for our milestone build. I do not feel
that this patch needs to be included in the milestone build - i.e. we
can keep the milestone at r681495 unless other important patches are
applied - as it is part of an incomplete tool. I do feel, however, that
it would be useful for András' progress if we could apply this patch to
the repository now.

Any committers support/object to this patch being applied?

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: [tools] Ok to commit HARMONY-5927?

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Mark - I have applied the patch at repo revision r682413.

Regards,
Oliver

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.