Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ankur Khanna <an...@oracle.com> on 2021/06/15 15:40:23 UTC

Re: [External] : Re: Yarn queue add command failing

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the tip. However, after adding the property and refreshing the queues, I still get the same error while trying to add another queue.

Best,
Ankur Khanna

On 15-Jun-2021, at 8:02 PM, Sunil Govindan <su...@apache.org>> wrote:

Hi Ankur,

You may need to add yarn.scheduler.configuration.store.class as zk for this.

Thanks
Sunil

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 3:13 PM Ankur Khanna <an...@oracle.com>> wrote:
Hi folks,

I’m trying to add a queue in my cluster using yarn schedulerconf command, and it’s failing with the following error :

[yarn@ankur-mn1 yarn]$ yarn schedulerconf -add "root.test"
Configuration change unsuccessful: Configuration change only supported by MutableConfScheduler.

I’m using yarn v3.1.2, with capacity scheduler enabled.

Please correct me if I’m using the command incorrectly.

Best,
Ankur Khanna