Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/02 23:47:33 UTC

Looking for help with Aegis, XmlSchema, no JAXEN

OK, fellow-sufferers. I've made the basic changes to disconnect Aegis
from JDOM and JAXEN by using XmlSchema directly to construct schemata.

Have we got unit test failures? Oh, my, have we got unit test failures.

I suspect that many of them are cosmetic variations in xml schema
namespace prefixes brought on by the changes. I'm a bit overwhelmed by
the quantity.

If any of you who actually, ahem, get paid to work on CXF would like
to see the back of Jaxen sooner rather than later, you could co the
following branch and start to help me look at this.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/sandbox/benson/aegis_xmlschema

Re: Looking for help with Aegis, XmlSchema, no JAXEN

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benson,

I really appreciate your quick action on this. I'll make some time
this week to help you out with the unit tests.

Cheers,

David