Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Dinesh Varadharajan <DV...@selectica.com> on 2003/06/05 15:44:02 UTC

[XSLT] Error while transforming.

Hi,
I am using Xalan-J for transformation. While creating new instance with
TransformerFactory I am getting the following error.

"javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found	at
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)"

in the line

TransformerFactory tFactory =  TransformerFactory.newInstance();

The jar files are in classpath and there is no conflict. I am doing the
transformation from the Eclipse IDE. I even tried setting the system
properties. I got struck up with this. Any relief...

Thanks in advance,
Dinesh