Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shorn Tolley <gm...@sneakemail.com> on 2006/05/05 00:08:00 UTC

Re: Performance Problem and ConfigurationException

Scott Goldstein <sgoldstein <at> apache.org> writes:

> In Axis 1.2, every time the client makes a webservice call, a
ConfigurationException is generated - "ConfigurationException -   No service
named X is available".  Building the stack trace for this exception is expensive
and I'd like to remove it.  However, the only solution I've seen on the web and
in mailing lists for this problem is to ignore it.  Is there a better answer?
Is there something that I can add to the client-config.wsdd file to avoid this
exception?     Thanks.     Scott

Hi,

I have the same problem, did you find a solution to this issue?

Cheers,
Shorn.