Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2004/11/24 18:55:37 UTC

RE : EntityResolver trouble in 1.2-RC2 and IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic 8.1 sp3 (sun jdk) with 1.2-RC1

Some can help me ?
Or it's bea bug ?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com>.
done
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1683
done with bea too (only for  IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic
with 1.2-RC1)
stack produce witch changes in MessageElement.java (line 1388)
got exception when calling Document.createTextNode(String) with object
of class or
g.apache.axis.SOAPPart (and MessageElement is from classloader
weblogic.utils.clas
sloaders.GenericClassLoader@4e50ee finder:
weblogic.utils.classloaders.MultiClassF
inder@1ae717f annotation: exploded@)

changes in class in order to made instrumentation :

                        java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError caught
=null;
                        try
                        {
                    text = doc.createTextNode(s);

                        }
                        catch (java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
err)
                        {
                                caught = err;
                        }
                        if (caught ==null)
                        {
                                System.out.println("Successfully called
Document.createTextNode(String) with object of class
"+doc.getClass().getName()+" from classloader
"+doc.getClass().getClassLoader() +" (and MessageElement is from
classloader "+getClass().getClassLoader()+")");

                        }else{
                                System.out.println("got exception when
calling Document.createTextNode(String) with object of class
"+doc.getClass().getName()+" (and MessageElement is from classloader
"+getClass().getClassLoader()+")");

                                throw caught;
                        }

Olivier

-----Message d'origine----- IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic
IncompatibleClassChangeError with weblogic 8.1 sp3 (sun jdk) with
1.2-RC1

Please log a bug with Axis...Am sure it can be treated as a bug on
bea's side as well.

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.