Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/07/23 07:41:00 UTC

Refactoring the "order view" screen

Hi all,

the order view screen is becoming very complex; what do you think about
adding a top tab bar to the "view order" screens to allow the user to
see, and possibly edit, information about specific entities?
For example: "items", "ship groups", "terms", etc...

Jacopo

Re: Refactoring the "order view" screen

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Having said that, though, it would not be too hard to "compact" the
order view screen and make it take up less room physically.  I think
this would be easier also than re-writing it into the separate tabs.

Si

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Jacopo,