Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mithun <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/07 13:06:11 UTC

How to use navigation panel by using tobago?

hi,

How can I use Navigation Panel in tobago like tomahawk, It is possible by
using Tobago if yes then
how pls expalin me.

Any how can i use tomahawk and Tobago in same projects?

mithun

Re: How to use navigation panel by using tobago?

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

Udo is working on a navigation tree in the tobago sandbox.

You can view the current progress with checking out tobago

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/getting-started.html

and install the tobago-example-sandbox on your container.

Regards

Bernd

Posted by mithun <pr...@yahoo.com>.
hi,