Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mark Lybarger <ml...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/07 15:21:27 UTC

Re: No Apache Ant Support for Subversion? Oh man :(

On 9/6/05, S I <xi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wish there was Ant Core Task support for Subversion. I have downloaded
> bunch of 3rd party utilities, althought they accomplish the job somewhat
> clumsily, they'll do for now. Is there going to be support for Subversion
> soon?

I don't like that ant core has tasks that ant core doesn't support directly.
There's too many hoops to jump through to get these "optional" tasks to
work. IMO, SVN should support that ant task(s) for using its repository.

My 2nd question: I'm modifying my Ant scripts to commit couple of files