Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by "Gall, Deeanna" <dm...@evoforge.org> on 2020/10/20 15:40:55 UTC

JIRA tickets in progress

Hello -
    More JIRA clean up tickets.  This time all of these tickets have been marked as in progress but also have not been touched in a while.  This time I will list the ticket and then the assignee:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2214               Charles Ott

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-762                 Michael Wall

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4342               Michael Wall

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-551                 Keith Turner

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1483               Christopher Tubbs

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1568               Christopher Tubbs

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-1581               Michael Ridley

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-4558               Luis Tavarez

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2177               Corey J. Nolet

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2608               Bill Havanki

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-3324               Jacob Meisler

Please take a moment to review these tickets, especially if you are the assignee or you know that the assignee is no longer active with the project.  I am happy to migrate any that need to be kept.  Anything I do not hear anything back on I will go ahead and close them on Monday.

Thanks,
Deeanna

Re: JIRA tickets in progress

Posted by Mike Miller <mm...@apache.org>.
FYI I was recently looking through open JIRA issues about the Master and
made attempts to triage these:

Re: JIRA tickets in progress

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Hi Deeanna,