Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Clemens Sietas <si...@gmx.de> on 2007/05/07 14:22:24 UTC

[Tobago] Only 100 datasets in tc:sheet

Hello,

I am using a tc:sheet to display data.
However, it only displays 100 data sets
allthough I expect about 1000 data sets.

Is there a default?

I tested with <tc:sheet pagingLength="10000" ...>,
however, this is deprecated. Is there another
way to solve the problem?

Kind regards
Clemens

Clemens Sietas
email: siecle@gmx.de

Re: [Tobago] Only 100 datasets in tc:sheet

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de>.
Set the rows attribute of tc:sheet for example rows="1000".

Regards
Helmut