Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "JS.staff" <js...@ecclescollege.ac.uk> on 2004/07/15 11:09:36 UTC

Permission problem with Windows2K and Apache??

I'm trying to get Subversion 1.0.5 (r9954) running with Windows 2000 and
Apache 2.0.50.

With the reference to "LoadModule dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so"
added to Apache config, I can run Apache in 'Test' mode (in a window).

But the service fails to start. If I change the 'log on as' for the
service to 'administrator' it works fine, but it won't run as the
default 'localsystem'.

Any ideas???

I've checked the file rights to the Apache folders, the Subversion
folders, and my the repository (c:\repos) but I can't see any problems.
Shouldn't localsystem have admin rights anyway??

Thanks,

John