Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sambasivarao giddaluri <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 17:09:47 UTC

Solr fields mapping

Hi All,
Is there a way we can map fields in a single field?
Ex: scheme has below fields
createdBy.userName
createdBy.name
createdBy.email

If have to retrieve these fields need to pass all the three fields in  *fl*
parameter  instead is there a way i can have a map or a object of these
fields in to createdBy and in fl i pass only createdBy and get all these 3
as output

Regards
sam

RE: Solr fields mapping

Posted by "Audrey Lorberfeld - Audrey.Lorberfeld@ibm.com" <Au...@ibm.com>.
Sam,

Ah, okay, I see. Hm, I wonder if you could hack "debug mode" to show you how they're interacting with the field. I'll keep thinking ...

Best,
Audrey

On 4/30/20, 3:20 PM, "sambasivarao giddaluri" <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Audrey,

    Yes i am aware of copyField but it does not fit in my use case. Reason is
    while giving as output we have to show each field with its
    value,  with copy it combines the value but we do not know field and value
    relationship.

    regards
    sam

Re: Solr fields mapping

Posted by matthew sporleder <ms...@gmail.com>.
fl=createdByMap:concat("createdBy.userName:
",createdBy.userName,",","createdBy.name: ",createdBy.name," ...)

Re: Solr fields mapping

Posted by sambasivarao giddaluri <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Audrey,

Re: Solr fields mapping