Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/08/24 07:05:41 UTC

Re: cvs commit:

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 01:02:58AM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On 24 Aug 2001 wrowe@apache.org wrote:
>
> > wrowe       01/08/23 21:41:47
> >
> >   Log:
> >

> WTF?

Maybe committed as daedalus was kicked?  I dunno.

But, our mail server here at eBuilt kicked the bucket around the same
time as daedalus.  Oh, what a fun day this has been.

(I also did a completely bogus commit in flood in the middle of all
this...)  -- justin

Re: cvs commit:

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 10:05:41PM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 01:02:58AM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> > On 24 Aug 2001 wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> >
> > > wrowe       01/08/23 21:41:47
> > >
> > >   Log:
> > >

> > WTF?
>
> Maybe committed as daedalus was kicked?  I dunno.
>
> But, our mail server here at eBuilt kicked the bucket around the same
> time as daedalus.  Oh, what a fun day this has been.

daedalus doesn't run email/cvs anymore.

-a