Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Greg Madden <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/08 23:01:59 UTC

Buildbot OOo builds for Linux

I have been testing the builds from the Buildbot, DEBs for Linux, on a
Debian stable box.
These are working great. I have a 9 year archive of documents + all my
templates , that render perfectly in this build:
OOo_3.4.0_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_en-US-2012-01-08_04

http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/

Thank You,

--

Greg Madden

Re: Buildbot OOo builds for Linux

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Greg,

On 08.01.2012 23:01, Greg Madden wrote:
> I have been testing the builds from the Buildbot, DEBs for Linux, on a
> Debian stable box.
> These are working great. I have a 9 year archive of documents + all my
> templates , that render perfectly in this build:
> OOo_3.4.0_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_en-US-2012-01-08_04
>
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/

These are good news.

I hope you are able to re-run your tests during phase to stabilize the AOO 3.4
release.

Best regards, Oliver.