Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Derek <de...@comcast.net> on 2004/04/19 18:53:39 UTC

[Struts Workflow] WorkflowViolation Help

I have everything working using the Struts Workflow extension except
that I
am having problems with the workflow violation mechanism.

I have a wizard consisting of 6 pages.  The workflow through the entire
6
pages is assigned a single primary workflow value.  So, I made one
violation
mapping to handle violations.

What I want to happen is when the workflow is violated, I want the user
be sent back to the wizard page they were currently on (ie. page 4) and
have
a message on that page saying the violation.  I can't seem to figure out
how
to get the user back to the page they were on ... given that I have only
one
workflow/violation defined.

Thank you.

-----