Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/14 09:24:26 UTC

Felix Bundle Updates

Hi all,

I have updated a number of Felix Bundle dependencies in our Launchpad Builder. One notable update is the Web Console which now requires a bundle exporting the org.json API. This is provided by the Geronimo json bundle which requires Java 6.

So, the default Sling Launchpad does not fully run on Java 5 any longer. Given that Java 5 has been EOL-ed a long time ago with actually Java 6 following soon I don't think that is much of an issue.

Regards
Felix

Re: Felix Bundle Updates

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Already done - I turned them off over the weekend as they were failing
and no one cared anyway :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler