Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/10 08:52:21 UTC

Re: Vigilog listing as "Third-party extension"?

Hi Jacob,

I just created a webstart version of Vigilog, see
http://vigilog.sourceforge.net/staging/

It also has support for non-XML files. You can just drop your log file onto
Vigilog, it will ask for the conversionpattern you use and that should be
it. Please try and let me know of any issues you might encounter.

regards,

Wim