Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Mark Wood-Patrick <mw...@nvidia.com> on 2012/12/28 17:10:16 UTC

Example of adding new class to examples

I'm trying to add a new class 'Tool' to the 1.0.0 archetype I have implemented classes:

../dom/src/main/java/dom/tool/Tool.java
../dom/src/main/java/dom/tool/Tools.java
../fixture/src/main/java/fixture/tool/ToolFixture.java
../fixture/src/main/java/fixture/tool/ToolsFixturesService.java

But when I run

        mvn clean install

it does not compile these, what am I doing wrong?

Do we have docs on how to add a new class to the archetype?

Thanks in advance

Mark Wood-Patrick

Re: Example of adding new class to examples

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
good-o!

Posted by Mark Wood-Patrick <mw...@gmail.com>.
Yes that was the problem

Many thanks

Mark

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Mark Wood-Patrick <mw...@gmail.com>.
Looks like I was building in the wrong directory fixing that I get the class
files being build but the new class is not showing up in the UI any ideas? I

Posted by Adam Howard <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.