Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cqnunez <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/24 10:11:27 UTC

ProductPromo with "X Product for Y Price" action

I have inspected the ff scenario from DemoProduct.xml ( productPromoId="9015"
).

If you buy 4 of the ff items:
GZ-1004
GZ-2002
GZ-2644
GZ-5005

you will be able to get all for $50.

Any combination of the 4 items will trigger the promo. I have been trying to
implement this promo while limiting it to only specfic combinations. (ex. 1
of GZ-1004 and 3 of GZ-2002... or 1 of each). But when I'm adding
conditions, the promo doesn't get triggered at all.

Thanks in Advance for the help.

Re: ProductPromo with "X Product for Y Price" action

Posted by cqnunez <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I've check out the link. I've noticed that when I'm using only 1 product as
a qualifier, I don't have any problems. It is when I combine products as
qualifiers (ex. 1 of GZ-1004 and 3 of GZ-2002)  that the promo doesn't get
triggered.

I'm not totally sure if I'm setting up my promo conditions/actions/products
correctly..
cond 1 : X Quantity of Product >= 1
cond 2 : X Quantity of Product >= 3

action : X Product for Y Price, quantity = 4, amount = 50

product 1 : condSeqId = 01, actionSeqId = 01, productId = GZ-1004
product 1 : condSeqId = 02, actionSeqId = 01, productId = GZ-2002

What I would want to happen is for the promo to be triggered when both
conditions are satisfied. Would that be possible?

Thanks again.

Re: ProductPromo with "X Product for Y Price" action

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Could you please check https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1560

Thanks

Jacques