Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/17 13:44:26 UTC

New front page

Here's a suggestion for the new front page for the project:
http://bezdomni.net/log4php/

I merged "What is it?" and "Who uses it?" into one page: "About".
Also revised the project features to be a little more readable and
understandable.

I'm a bit skeptical towards the "who uses it" part of the page. I
tried downloading several projects and I could not find any references
to log4php in them. Maybe we should skip this part until we make sure
who actually uses it?

Any other suggestions/ideas?

Regards,
Ivan

Re: New front page

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> Also this includes the fixes for the ASF branding requirements, issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4PHP-128
>
> I think we have done everything they ask.
> Christian, do you want to review the requirements or should I close the issue?

Let me do a review on that one as it i seems to be very important to
the ASF. Additionally I woul dlike to learn about it to help with
log4j companions release

Thanks for all the good work in the past time!

I guess we can go on for the next release now

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: New front page

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: New front page

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
good work, thanks!

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: New front page

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: New front page

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> Here's a suggestion for the new front page for the project:
> http://bezdomni.net/log4php/

Great +1

> I merged "What is it?" and "Who uses it?" into one page: "About".
> Also revised the project features to be a little more readable and
> understandable.

+1

--
http://www.grobmeier.de