Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Angelo zerr <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/04 17:55:09 UTC

Re: Articles about CXF DOSGi with JAX-RS (Multi Bundle Distribution)

Hi Sergey,

For your information, I have started my article which shows teh problem
with parameterized type of Class (Page<A> +Page<B> should populaute
JAXBContext with Page, A and B) and I have
fixed this problem by modifying the AbstractJAXBProvider#getClassContext to
use the genericType variable. I have created too a JUnit which test  that.

As soon as my code will be clean, I will send you a patch.

Regards Angelo

Posted by Angelo zerr <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

2012/6/11 Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>

> Hi Angelo
>
> Just back from holidays,

Hope your holiday was good for you.

> I'll work with your patch asap,

Many thank's

For your information I have blogged about this patch at
http://angelozerr.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/eclipse_spring_dosgi_step3/

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Angelo

Just back from holidays, I'll work with your patch asap,

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Angelo zerr <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,