Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by SIMONIN Alexandre <al...@eurocontrol.int> on 2001/07/31 15:16:49 UTC

More info about security.policy

Hi,

My apologies if this is not the proper place to post such request...

I'm running Tomcat 3.2, mySQL 3.22.32 and mm.Driver 2.0.4 and I have
problems getting connection (clarification: it is not a problem with
understanding how theses should be used: I already have my application
running fine on WinNT - it is rather a configuration problem on Linux).

Somebody told me it is because of the security.policy file which might not
be properly set up.
Does anyone know more about such a file ? associated URLs? updated/managed
via build/server/other XML file? etc.

Any information is welcome.

Alexandre