Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by liquid_sun <hr...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/16 20:25:51 UTC

tapestry bootstrap

Hi,
I'm developing web application using bootstrap. Everything is fine if i work
locally, but when i deploy the war archive on server i got the following
exception:* An unexpected application exception has occurred. Render queue
error in SetupRender[Index:layout]: Unable to create a client URL for
classpath resource com/trsvax/bootstrap/assets/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js:
The resource path was not within an aliased path.*
What could be? Any help is really appreciated.
Thanks

Re: tapestry bootstrap

Posted by liquid_sun <hr...@gmail.com>.
First of all thanks for the reply.
Yes, your guess is right somehow bootstrap.jar is not included in the war
file. I tested locally, removed bootstrap.jar from java build path and got
the same error. So, how can i add it to my war file, any suggestion ?

Re: tapestry bootstrap

Posted by liquid_sun <hr...@gmail.com>.
I pulled down as a dependency via maven and build it again, the exception
disappeared but now the CSS is missing. The site is displayed without css. I
found really frustrating using maven ...

Re: tapestry bootstrap

Posted by trsvax <tr...@gmail.com>.
My guess would be the bootstrap.jar file did not get into the war file
somehow. Look in the log file and see if any of the bootstrap components are
listed.