Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kevin Pilch-Bisson <ke...@pilch-bisson.net> on 2001/01/23 21:12:33 UTC

PATCH #1 contains duplicated merge

Hi again,

sorry, please note that PATCH #1 of my previous email contains a
repeated merge for libsvn_wc/io.c libsvn_wc/questions.c, and
libsvn_wc/log.c.  The changes are simply the ones I sent to the list
this morning, which I don't think have been committed yet, but just be
aware.
--
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kevin Pilch-Bisson
kevin@pilch-bisson.net
http://www.pilch-bisson.net

Re: PATCH #1 contains duplicated merge

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@newton.collab.net>.
Kevin Pilch-Bisson <ke...@pilch-bisson.net> writes:

> Hi again,
>
> sorry, please note that PATCH #1 of my previous email contains a
> repeated merge for libsvn_wc/io.c libsvn_wc/questions.c, and
> libsvn_wc/log.c.  The changes are simply the ones I sent to the list
> this morning, which I don't think have been committed yet, but just be
> aware.

Actually, the patches to io.c, questions.c, log.c *were* committed
this morning, I credited you in the log message.  We can remove those
hunks from your patch.