Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2018/05/07 16:27:55 UTC

Date and time for the next Parquet sync

Hi All,

I'd like to propose to have a Parquet Sync this week on Wednesday, May 9th,
at 6pm CET / 9 am PST. Last time we met on a Tuesday, so this time it
should be Wednesday.

Please speak up if that time does not work for you. Otherwise I will send
out the MR tomorrow morning.

Cheers, Lars

Re: Date and time for the next Parquet sync

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
I sent an invite for the proposed time. Please let me know if you would
like to be added to the meeting but haven't received an invite.

Cheers, Lars