Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by teacup <th...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/19 14:03:11 UTC

Continuum and JIRA links on Other Details

Hello, all:

Whenever I browse to any of my internally-built-and-deployed artifacts and
click on '1.0-SNAPSHOT' link (or links of other listed versions), I see 'POM
Snippet', 'Other Details', and other stuff on the page.  The 'Other Details'
lists links for 'URL', 'Organization', 'Issue Tracker', and 'Continuous
Integration'.  While 'URL' and 'Organization' links work fine, the links
'Issue Tracker' (for main page of our JIRA server) and 'Continuous
Integration' (main page of our Continuum server) give me this error or
thereof:

Unable to find project model for [org.myorg:myorg-common:137].

The number '137' is some other number for error on other link.  Not sure
where this number comes from.  But my main issue is why Continuum cannot
point to the corresponding server URLs configured under 'ciManagement' (for
Continuum) and 'issueManagement' (for JIRA) elements of the project's POM -
when I click those links?  I searched the Internet and found that everybody
specifies just the home page URLs of these two servers in POM.

Do I need to do something else to get it right, or is there something
missing on my part?  Thanks in advance for help.

Re: Continuum and JIRA links on Other Details

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I think this is a known issue - I believe there is already an issue in
JIRA (the reference was for a problem with organization in the past -
so maybe that was fixed and others weren't, or that it's not always
the case). I recommend checking for that issue and either opening a
new one for the others, or adding your comments to it.

Thanks,
Brett

On 20/12/2008, at 12:03 AM, teacup wrote:

> Hello, all:
>
> Whenever I browse to any of my internally-built-and-deployed
> artifacts and
> click on '1.0-SNAPSHOT' link (or links of other listed versions), I
> see 'POM
> Snippet', 'Other Details', and other stuff on the page.  The 'Other
> Details'
> lists links for 'URL', 'Organization', 'Issue Tracker', and
> 'Continuous
> Integration'.  While 'URL' and 'Organization' links work fine, the
> links
> 'Issue Tracker' (for main page of our JIRA server) and 'Continuous
> Integration' (main page of our Continuum server) give me this error or
> thereof:
>
> Unable to find project model for [org.myorg:myorg-common:137].
>
> The number '137' is some other number for error on other link.  Not
> sure
> where this number comes from.  But my main issue is why Continuum
> cannot
> point to the corresponding server URLs configured under
> 'ciManagement' (for
> Continuum) and 'issueManagement' (for JIRA) elements of the
> project's POM -
> when I click those links?  I searched the Internet and found that
> everybody
> specifies just the home page URLs of these two servers in POM.
>
> Do I need to do something else to get it right, or is there something
> missing on my part?  Thanks in advance for help.

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/