Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Frizz <fr...@googlemail.com> on 2014/08/06 19:02:45 UTC

ActiveMQ / AMQP / PHP

Hi there,

I'm trying to access ActiveMQ (5.10) via AMQP in PHP code.

Is there some sample code for that?

I use a AMQPConnection in PHP to connect, but get a strange error message:
'PhpAmqpLib\Exception\AMQPRuntimeException' with message 'Error reading
data. Received 0 instead of expected 7 bytes'

Might this be a problem with credentials?

cheers,
Frizz

Re: ActiveMQ / AMQP / PHP

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 08/06/2014 06:02 PM, Frizz wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to access ActiveMQ (5.10) via AMQP in PHP code.
>
> Is there some sample code for that?
>
> I use a AMQPConnection in PHP to connect, but get a strange error message:
> 'PhpAmqpLib\Exception\AMQPRuntimeException' with message 'Error reading
> data. Received 0 instead of expected 7 bytes'
>
> Might this be a problem with credentials?

What version of AMQP does your php library speak, do you know? It might
be using an outdated version while the broker requires version 1.0.