Posted to builds@apache.org by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/07/24 19:30:44 UTC

New Windows 2016 Build Nodes

Greetings all!

Lots of Jenkins updates lately, so I'm throwing some more out there.
Just spun up two new Windows nodes windows-2016-2 and windows-2016-3. I
could use some builds run on them to make sure everything is working.
They are not currently using the Windows label.

Feedback would be helpful before they go into rotation.

Thanks!!

-Chris T.

Re: New Windows 2016 Build Nodes

Posted by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org>.
Docker isn't setup at all on any of the Windows nodes, but please put
in a ticket and we can keep track of that request.

-Chris T.

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org>.
The two new Windows nodes are now in rotation and will be picking up
builds. Please submit a JIRA ticket if you run into any issues and
we'll pick them up ASAP.

https://builds.apache.org/computer/windows-2016-2/
https://builds.apache.org/computer/windows-2016-3/

Thanks!