Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/08/25 11:08:15 UTC

[VOTE] Mark Whitlock for committer in Axis C++

Hi Folks,

I would like to nominate Mark Whitlock for committer. He has put in a
number of large patches in recent weeks and has contributed thoughts on
some of the larger memory issues we have.

John Hawkins

Re: [VOTE] Mark Whitlock for committer in Axis C++

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1.

Mark's already a WSIF committer right? If yes then assuming he
gets enough votes turning his powers on can be done by the PMC
(by Dims).

Sanjiva.

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
+1

Roshan

Posted by Adrian Dick <ad...@uk.ibm.com>.

+1

Regards,
Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

             John
             Hawkins/UK/IBM@IB
             MGB                                                        To
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             25-08-04 10:08                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [VOTE] Mark Whitlock for committer
              "Apache AXIS C           in Axis C++
             Developers List"

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
+1