Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 04:18:45 UTC

I can not compile model/Message.scala because import

Hi,
I can not compile model/Message.scala because import

the remote file:
import net.liftweb._
import mapper._
import util._
import http.js._
import Helpers._
import java.util.logging._
import textile.TextileParser

import scala.xml._

I can not compile this file, and I modified:

import net.liftweb._
import mapper._
import util._
import http.js._
import Helpers._
*import textile.TextileParser*
*import java.util.logging._*

import scala.xml._

That's ok.

Any body meet the same problem?
--
Global R&D Center,Shanghai China,Carestream Health, Inc.
Tel:(86-21)3852 6101

Re: I can not compile model/Message.scala because import

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
It's OK now, Thanks.

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
I think he didn't forgot anything.
I only change the order of import and then it's compiled.
It's depends on Scala version?

 My Scala version is 2.7.5 final

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.