Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by jeansafar <je...@matrics.io> on 2017/11/30 14:49:15 UTC

Deploy Cluster Singleton blocks and never returns

Hi,

I am deploying a few Cluster Singletons in my prototype. The first one is
deployed successfully yet the second one blocks and never return due to a
lock in GridFutureAdapter:

    private R get0(boolean ignoreInterrupts) throws IgniteCheckedException {
        if (isDone() || !registerWaiter(Thread.currentThread()))
            return resolve();

        boolean interrupted = false;

        try {
            while (true) {
                LockSupport.park();  *<--- block point*

Any pointer and help would be appreciated as I can't understand the pattern
here.

Java 8 144 / service deployment done within spring boot Service
instantiation

best regards-
jean

Re: Deploy Cluster Singleton blocks and never returns

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean!

What is your service configuration? Maybe you specified some node filter,
that doesn't accept any nodes?

There is also a known issue with services with injected Spring resources:
Do you have something like that in your service implementation?

Denis