Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/29 18:04:04 UTC

I've written a blog post about 2.6

http://musigma.org/java/log4j/2016/05/29/log4j-2.6.html

Let me know what you think. I haven't blogged in a long time, but I'm
starting to get back into it partly to help motivate a friend of mine to
keep writing himself.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: I've written a blog post about 2.6

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Nice write up Matt!

This was a big release, and it is good to have  another perspective out there that highlights different things than for example the release notes or Abraham's article.

Keep on writing, would like to see more!

Remko

Sent from my iPhone