Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net> on 2005/02/14 14:41:00 UTC

IBM's ETTK WSN impl

Hi there,

I have just downloaded the IBM Emerging technology toolkit, which
contains a very nice implementation of WSRF and WSN. This stuff seems
very usable and pretty mature. I propose to take a more in depth view on
this stuff, so our project does not differ so much.
But the best thing would be to contact the IBM guys and ask if we can
cooperate.

Any ideas?

stefan

Re: IBM's ETTK WSN impl

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
try sending private email to dug AT us.ibm.com :)

-- dims

Re: IBM's ETTK WSN impl

Posted by Samuel Meder <me...@mcs.anl.gov>.
At some point way back when I asked and they were not interested, but
feel free to try again.

/Sam

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 14:41 +0100, Stefan Lischke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have just downloaded the IBM Emerging technology toolkit, which
> contains a very nice implementation of WSRF and WSN. This stuff seems
> very usable and pretty mature. I propose to take a more in depth view on
> this stuff, so our project does not differ so much.
> But the best thing would be to contact the IBM guys and ask if we can
> cooperate.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> stefan

Sam Meder <me...@mcs.anl.gov>
The Globus Alliance - University of Chicago
630-252-1752