Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/02 14:58:12 UTC

Re: Shutdown Script

Had a brief look around and it looks like a good tool to provide the
surrounding scripting.

I suppose originally I had wondered whether some of the control (stopping a
running server) would have been better implemented in XBean?  Not sure if
that makes sense??  I'll download the wrapper stuff today and see how it
hooks up :)