Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Will <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/03 12:00:03 UTC

maven-scm includes/excludes

Hi

I try to use the maven-scm api in my custom m2 plugin.
I use svn.
I cannot update explicitly a single file. Always the
complete directory structure gets updated.

I use ScmFileSet like this:
String directory = "D:/temp/test";
String includes "test.txt";
String excludes = null;
new ScmFileSet(directory, includes, excludes)

How do I need to specifiy the includes/excludes
correctly?

Thanks, Tom.

Re: maven-scm includes/excludes

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It isn't possible actually to update only one file.

File an issue and we'll add this feature in all providers after 1.0 release of maven-scm.
I can't add it now because all development are stopped for the release.

Emmanuel