Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by xinwu <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/03 11:21:15 UTC

Create collection dynamically in my program

Hi , all:
        I created collection per day dynamically in my program.Like this:
         <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4156601/create1.png>
        But,when I searched data with "collection=myCollection-20140903",it
showed "Collection not found:myCollection-20140903 ".
        I checked the "clusterState" in debug mode , there was not
"myCollection-20140903" in it.
        But,there was "myCollection-20140903" in zk "clusterstate.json"
actually.

        Is there something wrong in my way?
        If there is new way or better way to create collection dynamically?

Thanks!
-Xinwu

Re: Create collection dynamically in my program

Posted by xinwu <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi , Jürgen:
    Thanks for your reply.
    What is the result of the call? Any status or error message?
            ——The call was ended normally ,and there was no error message.
    Did you actually feed data into the collection?
            ——Yes,I feed data into the daily collection every day.

Posted by "Jürgen Wagner (DVT)" <ju...@devoteam.com>.
Hello Xinwu,
  does it change anything if you use an underline instead of the dash in
the collection name?

What is the result of the call? Any status or error message?

Did you actually feed data into the collection?

Cheers,
--Jürgen

On 03.09.2014 11:21, xinwu wrote:
> Hi , all:
>         I created collection per day dynamically in my program.Like this:
>          <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4156601/create1.png>
>         But,when I searched data with "collection=myCollection-20140903",it
> showed "Collection not found:myCollection-20140903 ".
>         I checked the "clusterState" in debug mode , there was not
> "myCollection-20140903" in it.
>         But,there was "myCollection-20140903" in zk "clusterstate.json"
> actually.
>
>         Is there something wrong in my way?
>         If there is new way or better way to create collection dynamically?
>
> Thanks!
> -Xinwu

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Cordialement vôtre/Atentamente/С
уважением
*i.A. Jürgen Wagner*
Head of Competence Center "Intelligence"
& Senior Cloud Consultant

Devoteam GmbH, Industriestr. 3, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 868-8725, Fax: +49 711 13353-53, Mobile: +49 171 864 1543
E-Mail: juergen.wagner@devoteam.com
<ma...@devoteam.com>, URL: www.devoteam.de
<http://www.devoteam.de/>

Managing Board: Jürgen Hatzipantelis (CEO)
Address of Record: 64331 Weiterstadt, Germany; Commercial Register:
Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 6450; Tax Number: DE 172 993 071