Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/08 00:16:02 UTC

[Transient] metadata

With Flex, I can have a client side only property that never transmite to
server-side, using the [Transient] metadata.

Seems that this metadata is ignored in Royale (I'm using
SimpleRemoteObject).
This is normal ?
It's something that is not implemented yet but can be in future ?
Or it's just as it is because I'm using SimpleRemoteObject version ?

Re: [Transient] metadata

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Alex, this is not related specifically to SimpleRemoteObject, it is
AMFBinaryData that does the serialization work which includes Transient
support and it definitely works. So if that is the only issue then I'm
guessing it's the keep-as3-metadata setting.

Re: [Transient] metadata

Re: [Transient] metadata

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
"-keep-as3-metadata+=Transient"