Posted to dev@s2graph.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org> on 2019/04/08 22:58:19 UTC

Swagger Doc and UI support (Was: Documentation to the official online site svn?)

Hi Daewon, Do Yung and/or anyone interested in,

I've just submitted a PR which has the swagger UI support with the
default swagger document, initially for admin services:
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-s2graph/pull/197

I think Swagger UI with the default swagger doc for the APIs will make
it easier for many devs.
Could you please review it?

I figured out how to add /api-docs route there, but feel free to
correct it if I didn't follow any (Scala or Akka) best practices. ;-)

As described in the PR description, the following operations work fine
with the examples:
- /admin/createService, /admin/createLabel, /admin/addIndex,
/admin/getLabel/{name}

But, the following returns 404, for some reason which I can't figure out now:
- /admin/deleteLabel/{name}, /admin/addProp/{name}, /admin/createServiceColumn

Kind regards,

Woonsan

Re: Swagger Doc and UI support (Was: Documentation to the official online site svn?)

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi Do Yung,

I see your point. Native support in Scala + Akka is better than manual
edits, of course.
There seems to be many more different libraries at the moment in Scala
ecosystem than Java's, like this one too:
- https://github.com/swagger-akka-http/swagger-akka-http

I'm not yet experienced much in Scala web application framework world,
so I can't really judge them. ;-) So, I'm open to you guys' opinions
and preferences.
What do others think?

Regards,

Woonsan